6580 NE Mineral Springs Rd
Carlton, OR 97111
Join us on Saturday, August 27th for a time-honored Anne Amie tradition, our annual Summer Winemaker’s Dinner. This year we’re doing things a little differently and partnering with Northwest Fresh Seafood to host a Crab Feed. Sides will be provided by Simpatica Catering.
– Salad of Romaine Hearts, Iced Fennel, Pickled Berries, Pistachio, and Basil Vinaigrette
– Cucumber and Toy Box Tomato Panzanella with Savory Herbs
– Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chili Basil Butter
– Mesquite Summer Vegetables with Hazelnut Romesco
– Brown Butter and Duck Fat Roasted New Potatoes with Soft Herbs
– Old Bay Mac and Cheese with Rich Bread Crumb Topping
We will also be welcoming John Grochau of Grochau Cellars, Joe Wright, Winemaker at Left Coast Cellars, Scott and Annie Shull of Rapter Ridge Winery, and Anne Amie Vineyards’ Winemaker Thomas Houseman. At the dinner table you’ll have the opportunity to rub elbows with these winemakers/proprietors while enjoying a selection of their beautiful wines with each dinner course!
This event will likely sell out, so we encourage you to purchase your tickets early. After we’ve received your reservation, we’ll be in touch regarding allergies and dietary restrictions.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (503) 864-2991 or email@example.com.