6580 NE Mineral Springs Rd
Carlton, OR 97111
*** This event is sold-out ***
Join us on Saturday, August 26th for a time-honored Anne Amie tradition, our annual Summer Winemaker’s Dinner. Last year’s dinner was such a hit, we’ve decided to partner with Northwest Fresh Seafood on another casual family style meal. More specifically, this year we’ve enlisted Jason French, of Ned Ludd fame, to host a southern style Crawfish Boil!
– Oysters on the half shell (fermented hot sauce, Lemon Pepper Mignonette)
– Crab & Bay Shrimp Salad, Old Bay, Shrimp Toast
– Marinated Mussels, Grilled Toast, Greens
– Briar Rose Cheeses, Grapes from the Vineyard, Seed Crackers, Filberts
– Shaved Vegetable & Field Greens Salad, Herb Vinaigrette, Seed Bread
– Crawfish Boil, Creamer Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, Basil Butter, Devilled Eggs
– Late Summer Fruit Cake, Rose & Lavender Whip
At the dinner table you’ll have the opportunity to rub elbows with winemakers/proprietors from Anne Amie Vineyards, Chehalem Winery, and Teutonic Wine Company, while enjoying a selection of their beautiful wines with each dinner course!
The event will likely sell out, so we encourage you to purchase your tickets early. After we’ve received your reservation, we’ll be in touch regarding allergies and dietary restrictions.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (503) 864-2991 or [email protected].