Looking west from our patio over the estate vineyard
Join us in the tasting room at Anne Amie Vineyards!
TASTING ROOM HOURS
January–February: Fri-Sun tastings are available from 10am to 4:45pm, Mon-Thurs by advanced appointment
March–December: Daily tastings are available from 10am to 4:45pm
We are currently offering three unique tasting flights-
- Classic Flight is up to five wines for a $10 tasting fee (refunded on purchases of $50 or more)
- 2012 Estate Dry Riesling
- 2011 Pinot Blanc (New Release!)
- 2011 Winemaker's Selection Pinot Noir
- 2011 Syrah (Winery Exclusive & VERY Limited Production)
- 2011 Late Harvest Müller Thurgau Dessert Wine
- Reserve Flight is up to three Reserve wines for a $15 tasting fee (refunded on purchases of a bottle from the Reserve list)
- 2010 Prismé Pinot Noir Blanc (94-95 points - Palate Press)
- 2011 Twelve Oaks Estate Pinot Noir (91 points - Stephen Tanzer)
- 2010 Pamplin Family Winery Cabernet Sauvignon- our sister winery with fruit from Washington
- Cube Flight is up to three Cube wines for a $15 tasting fee (refunded on purchases of a bottle from the Cube list) Three Winemakers, Three Vineyards, Nine Wines: An Experiment in Terroir with Anne Amie Vineyards, Bouchaine Vineyards, and Lincourt Vineyards. Try the three 2010 wines that our winemaker, Thomas Houseman made!
- 2010 Anne Amie Vineyard (Willamette Valley AVA)
- 2010 Anne Amie Bouchaine Vineyard (Carneros AVA)
- 2010 Anne Amie Lincourt Vineyard (Sta. Rita Hills AVA)
Advanced reservations are required for groups of 8 to 18.
- We are pleased to schedule groups of 8 to 18 guests for a special group tasting experience.
- The cost is $15 per person.
- We are unable to accommodate groups larger than 18 people.
- The last scheduled tasting for groups of 8-18 is 2PM.
- To schedule a group visit, please call 503-864-2991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
**We are unable to offer facilities or services for weddings, rehearsal dinners, or other private events.**
VINEYARD AND CELLAR TOUR
We offer a vineyard and cellar tour with prior reservation. The tour is approximately 60 minutes and includes a select tasting of Anne Amie Wines. The tour costs $30/person and includes an Anne Amie Logo Riedel Oregon Pinot Noir Glass.
For more information on a tasting, scheduling groups, or booking a tour please email email@example.com or call 503-864-2991.
We have the right to refuse service to individuals that appear to be intoxicated and/or cannot provide a valid form of I.D. showing they are 21 years of age.
Anne Amie is located in Carlton, Oregon, just off of Highway 99 between Lafayette and McMinnville. We are about an hour southwest of Portland.
Head south from Portland on I-5. Take the Tigard-99W exit (#294) and continue south on 99W through Tigard, Sherwood, Newberg and Dundee until you reach Lafayette. Pass through Lafayette and take the first right as you come out of town on Mineral Springs Road. Proceed 1.5 miles until you see the Anne Amie sign on the right.